INAUGURAL GOLF TOURNAMENT TO BENEFIT FRIENDS OF THE COLUMBIA GREENWAY RAIL TRAIL
The cost to enter the tournament is $85 per golfer or $325 per foursome, and includes the green fee, cart fee, lunch, and dinner. Several contests will be held during the tournament, including: closest to the pin, long drive, and ‘beat the biker/pro.’ The event will also feature prizes and raffles. The cost to attend the dinner is $30.
To register, contact Friends of the Columbia Greenway Rail Trail at P.O. Box 595, Westfield, MA 01086-0595, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Download a brochure and registration form at www.columbiagreenway.org. Registrations are due prior to August 30, 2012.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, including:
- Trail Blazer (Title) Sponsor—$2,500
- Trail Racer (Scoreboard) Sponsor—$1,500
- Trail Rider (Cart) Sponsor—$1,000
- Trail Cycler (Lunch) Sponsor—$500
- Trail Runner (Hole) Sponsor—$250
- Trail Jogger (Tee) Sponsor—$100
- Trail Walker (Line) Sponsor—$50
To secure a sponsorship level, or for additional sponsorship information, please contact
Al Guagliardo, sponsorship chair, at 413.568.4770 or 413.237.4208, or email email@example.com.