Berkshire Bank Wins 11 Hermes International Creative Awards Bank Receives four platinum and seven gold awards
BOSTON, MA, May 9, 2019 – Berkshire Bank (Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.- NYSE: BHLB) won four platinum and seven gold awards, as well as eight honorable mentions, for its 2018 marketing and advertising development from the Hermes Creative Awards. The Hermes Awards are open to creative professionals involved in concept, writing and advertising design and communications.
“The entire Berkshire team works diligently to communicate with our audiences and customers’ in new, creative ways, so we are honored to receive this recognition," said Sean A. Gray, Berkshire Bank President. "Our team's expertise and diverse backgrounds bring fresh perspectives to traditional and emerging media to our marketing and communication initiatives, so we are proud to have our collective work recognized."
The Hermes Creative Award is an international competition for creative professionals that has grown to one of the largest of its kind in the world. Over 6,000 entries were submitted for the 2018 competition. Winners ranged from individual communicators to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies.
- Company Branding/Print: Brand Commandments
- Advertising Campaign/Print: Find Your X Campaign
- Video/TV: Find Your X :30 TV Spot
- Video/TV: Ray Bourque MyBanker :30 TV Spot
- Marketing Materials/Print: Private Banking Package
- Electronic Media/Website: Berkshire Bank Website
- Electronic Media/Social Media: Women’s Day Facebook
- Infographic/Print: Xtraordinary Day
- Handbook/Print: Commerce Conversion Guide
- Company Branding/Environmental Signage: Boston Branch
- Annual Report/Print: 2017 Annual
- Video/Public Relations: Cheap Shots
- Illustration/Graphic Design/Print: MyBanker Debit Card
- Logo/Print: Firestone Financial Logo
- Marketing/Sales Collateral/Print: Commercial Banking Flyer
- Infographic/Print: MyBanker
- Brand Identity and Hierarchy/Print: Berkshire Bank Brand Identity
- Annual Report/Print: 2016 Annual Report
- Interactive Media/Audio: Find Your X :30 Radio
The Hermes Creative Awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) www.amcpros.com. The international organization consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production and free-lance professionals and rewards outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
# # #
About Berkshire Bank
Berkshire Bank is recognized for its entrepreneurial approach, relationship customer experience and distinctive culture. With $12.2 billion in assets, Berkshire provides business and consumer banking, mortgage, wealth management, investment and insurance services through 109 full service branch offices throughout New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts, including Commerce Bank, a division of Berkshire Bank. Berkshire Hills Bancorp (NYSE: BHLB) is the parent of Berkshire Bank. Berkshire Bank was named one of Massachusetts' Most Charitable Companies by the Boston Business Journal in 2018. The Company has a pending agreement to acquire SI Financial Group, Inc. and its subsidiary, Savings Institute Bank and Trust Company, a $1.6 billion dollar bank with 18 branches in Eastern CT and 5 branches in Rhode Island. To learn more, visit www.berkshirebank.com, call 800-773-5601 or follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Berkshire Bank is the official bank of NESN's Boston Bruins coverage. Life is Exciting. Let us help.®