BusinessWest Announces 40 Under Forty Class of 2018
(413) 781-8600, ext. 102
April 30, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
SPRINGFIELD — BusinessWest, the Business Journal of Western Mass., recently unveiled its 40 Under Forty Class of 2018, the 12th compilation of rising stars in the regional business community.
More than 180 nominations were received for this year’s class, with entries scored by a panel of five judges who weighed everything from career accomplishments to involvement in the community. Those with the 40 highest scores made the list.
As the profiles (list of links to profiles below) reveal, each story of a 40 Under Forty winner is different and in some way unique, hailing from myriad industries. Many are advancing the work of long-established businesses, while others, with an entrepreneurial bent, created their own opportunities instead of waiting for them to emerge.
The class of 2018, its diversity, and its individual and collective accomplishments will be celebrated at the annual 40 Under Forty Gala on June 21 at the Log Cabin Banquet & Meeting House in Holyoke. To order tickets or for more information, call (413) 781-8600. Event sponsors include Northwestern Mutual and PeoplesBank (presenting sponsors), Development Associates, Health New England, Isenberg School of Management, Mercedes Benz of Springfield, the MP Group, and Renew.Calm (sponsors), and YPS of Greater Springfield (partner).
Profiles of each winner can be read in the April 30 issue, or on the magazine’s website, http://businesswest.com/blog/introducing-the-40-under-forty-class-of-2018/
40 Under Forty, Class of 2018:
40 Under Forty, Class of 2018:
- Amanda Abramson, Realtor, Cohn & Co. Real Estate
- Yahaira Antonmarchi, Director of Community Relations, the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone
- Lindsay Barron, Loan Originator, Applied Mortgage
- Nathan Bazinet, Director, Annual Giving & Grants, Cooley Dickinson Health Care
- Andrew Bresciano, Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer, Greenfield Savings Bank
- Saul Caban, Youth Counselor & Operations Coordinator, CareerPoint
- Jamie Campbell, Business Development Specialist, Connecticut Business Systems
- Crystal Childs, Marketing and Creative Consultant
- Nathan Costa, President, Springfield Thunderbirds
- Jamie Daniels,Owner and Director, Polestar Therapy
- Kathleen Dion, Counsel, Robinson & Cole LLP
- Hayley Dunn, Manager, Community Relations, Eversource Energy
- Erica Flores, Associate Attorney, Skoler, Abbott & Presser, P.C.
- Marc Gammell, Co-founder and CEO, Treaty Biotech
- Bhuwan Gautam, President of Board of Directors, Bhutanese Society of Western Massachusetts
- Cindy Gaynor, Co-founder, LOOC Marketing; Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
- Daniel Dali Haber, Owner and Trainer, Mountain View Training Center
- Scott Haselkorn, President, Haselkorn Inc.
- Chrissy Howard, Instructional Leadership Specialist, Springfield Public Schools
- Rehan Hussain, CEO and Founder, Jeneyus
- Graham Immerman, Director of Marketing, MachineMetrics
- David Johndrow, Owner, Gleason Johndrow Landscaping/Gleason Johndrow Rentals
- Bryan Kaye, President, BKaye Realty and Insurance
- Caitlin Kelley, Branch Supervisor, Springfield Public Library
- Ashley Kohl, Owner, Ohana School of Performing Arts
- Pia Sareen Kumar, Co-owner and Chief Strategy Officer, Universal Plastics Group
- Tiffany Labrie, Project Manager and Associate, Tighe & Bond Inc.
- Ben Leonard, Senior Vice President,Wells Fargo/Middle Market Banking
- Jeremy Lipka, Recovery Coach Supervisor, Center for Human Development
- Marianna Litovich, Founder and Board President, All Our Kids Inc.
- Ellen Moorhouse, Realtor, NRG Real Estate Services Inc.
- Jason Niles, Vice President, Relationship Manager, Berkshire Bank
- Chris Olson, Vice President, MassMutual Financial Group
- Alison Silber, Family Lawyer, Law Offices of Alison Silber
- Mike Stone, Partner, Cofab Design and Brick Coworkshop
- John Veit, Senior Marketing Associate, Firm Recruiter, Meyers Brothers Kalicka, P.C.
- Danielle Veronesi-Polastry, Marketing Director, Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Michelle Wirth, Co-owner and Marketing Director, Mercedes-Benz of Springfield
- Jacob Wycoff, Meteorologist, Western Mass News
- Bethany Young, Director, Kehillah, Springfield Jewish Community Center