Middle School Teacher Fair
North Middle School Gymnasium
330 Southampton Road
An opportunity to build relationships between Westfield Public Schools and Community Businesses.
Why You Should Attend:
Make learning relevant
Inform Westfield Public School staff about the skills, education, and hiring requirements that are necessary for students to be workforce ready.
Talk about how you can share your expertise with our middle school students.
Build community relationships
Come educate teachers about your business.
Information You Could Bring:
- What do workers in this career field actually do? What are the tasks, responsibilities, risks and physical demands of this occupation?
- What skills are required?
- What training, education, or other qualifications (licenses, registrations and certifications) do you need for this occupation?
- What is the work environment like? How does it look, sound and smell?
- What is the work schedule like? (Hours per week, per day, overtime and travel)
- What are the earnings or salary ranges?
- What is the employment outlook for this occupation?
- What are advancement possibilities?
- What are some related occupations?
What are some sources of additional information? (Books, people, schools, websites)
What: Setup a complimentary career education table at our Teacher Fair to share your company's employment needs/opportunities with our educational staff. The teachers want to work with you to support our students in developing workforce skills and career exploration. Please reserve your table by October 13, 2017.
For further information, please contact Pam Bussell at The Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce: 413.568.1618 or email@example.com.