POSTPONED Workshop - Cybersecurity for Cloud Based Solutions
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED ASAP
SECURING YOUR DATA CENTER
8:30 am Registration | 11:45 am Lunch | 2:00 pm Wrap-up
Tekoa Country Club
- Why organizations need to increase their defenses and become more resilient!
- About Moving Security to the Cloud – Real Life Stories
- Hands-on with Cloud-based endpoint security – VMware + Carbon Black Bhavin Shah - Sr. App. Defense Security Specialist
8:30 - Registrant Check-in
9:00 - Welcome - Todd Cieplinski
9:05 - Keynote - VMware + Carbon Black
10:05 - Break
10:15 - Moving Security to the Cloud – Real Life Stories
11:45 - Lunch & Networking
12:15 - Hands-on with Cloud-based endpoint security – VMware + Carbon Black
Bhavin Shah, Security Specialist, VMware’s Network & Security Virtualization Team
With over 20 years of experience in networking and security, Bhavin has been a keynote speaker @ HackNYC conference, regular speaker @ VMUG, and Chapter Lead for OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project). Prior to Vmware, Bhavin was a Consulting Engineer @ Cisco Systems, Network and Security Consultant for Cable Companies assisting customers with best design practices for networking and security through various transformative technology shifts. Bhavin taught Motorola 68020 assembly level coding and ethical hacking @ Sacramento State University. Currently, Bhavin’s focus is on driving VMware’s next-generation security platforms to marketplace and solicit customer feedback to make security better.
2:00 - Wrap-up and evaluation
T-time: 2:15 pm
Rates with cart: 9 holes $27 - 18 holes $45 - payable to Tekoa at event registration
4 - 30 players (first come first served)
- With the alignment cycle, organizations go through a period where it is extremely difficult to align defenses properly against the assets that need to be protected, when that happens, security costs go up and effectiveness goes down.
- With micro-segmentation, it makes it very difficult for an attacker to go from the initial point of entry to the high-value assets,
- We need to compartmentalize networks so a breach of one system is not a breach of everything you have.
|THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS|