To learn more or join a committee, call the Chamber at 413.568.1618
Business & Community Affairs Committee
4th Thursday of the month | Chamber Office, 16 N Elm Street | 8:00 am
- Supports member businesses by providing important information about local/state issues, taxes and regulations for the business community.
1st Wednesday of the month | Air Compressor Engineering | 9:00 am
- Assists the Chamber office with planning, organizing, talent, and fundraising for the golf tournament.
1st Thursday of the month | Chamber Office, 16 N Elm Street | 9:00 am
- Assists in making recommendations with marketing materials and efforts in regards to specific objectives.
Membership Committee/Ambassador Club
4th Wednesday of the month | The Ranch Golf Club, 65 Sunnyside Road, Southwick, MA I 4:00 pm
- Supports the Executive Director with the growth of membership and retention
- Devise strategies for new memberships
- Reviews and educates members about benefits
Ambassador Club (part of Membership):
- Welcomes new members by inviting, greeting, and mingling at various Chamber events and functions
- Assists new members with new member benefits
- Encourages member involvement