Business Development FAQ'sThe goal of this website is to provide information which would be helpful to current or future business owners in the Greater Westfield area. If you have a question you would like one of our Chamber members to answer, please fill out the form below. Please keep in mind that the information provided is not intended to take the place of consulting an advisor such as an attorney or accountant and should not be construed as professional advice.
Business Development FAQ's
- How do I operate a pawn shop and obtain a license?
- I own my own business, but I don’t have a corporation. Do I need one?
- I don’t want the expense of forming a corporation, but I want to use a name for my business. What do I need to do?
- I’ve just paid a lot of money to develop a logo for my business. What can I do to make sure no one else uses it?
- Do I need a taxpayer identification number for my business?
- I want to expand my building. Where do I find out what I can and can’t do?
- What laws do I have to consider if I hire employees for my business?
Do you have a question or comment about doing business in Westfield?
Click here to send the Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce your business questions.